Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Winter Tilda


Hi my lovelies, Becky here, how's your week going? This week we're showing you the Silent Night Collection from Pion Design.


I've coloured Winter Tilda with my distress markers, and added subtle sparkle with Glamour Dust. The gorgeous papers are form Pion's Silent Night Collection, the inside is part of the 6 x 6 Snowflakes as are the Tilda Tickets. The other paper are both sides of Snowfall 12 x 12. The bazzill backing card and the tickets have been distressed with Walnut Stain, the DP has been distressed with a Tim Holtz Distresser Tool and then machine sewn.


Along the centre I've put Tulle Pleat Trim with Ash Rose Shabby Seam Binding and popped some Organza Roses Trim along the top. The corrugated card is from my stash.


The flowers are White PoppiesCream Rolled RosesCream Chrysanthemums and roses from WOC. The pearls are Cream Melissa Frances Pearls.


That's it from me, make sure to pop back tomorrow for some more amazing inspiration from Elin.

Hugs,

Becky x

4 comments:

  1. I just love everything about this card! The papers are lovely, and the corrugated card fits in great,but Oh goodness those flowers and pleat trim just make it! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Becky and wonderful soft trimmings, absolute beauty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. MOLTO BELLA..BELLISSIMI I COLORI CHE HAI SCELTO

    CIAO DA ALE

    ReplyDelete