Sunday, September 23, 2012

Gnomes Couple


Hi everyone, Becky here today with my inspirational card for using Vilda Stamps.


I've coloured Gnomes Couple in with my distress markers, aren't the just sooooo cute?? I've added Crystal Glamour Dust to her heart and Gold Glamour Dust to her bell. For the first time ever I've made a gatefold card, I thought they'd just look so cute on either side. I didn't have big enough sheets of card, so I used two sheets, cut half off each one and then glued the biggest sides together. The papers are Guardian Angels 6x6 from Pion Design, the edges have all been distressed with Walnut Stain.


For the inside I used the top left design off the sheet, it has the perfect space for inside. I wanted the front of the card to look like a full sheet, so I fastened some Storm Clouds Shabby Seam Binding with White Vintage Pearl Brads and used it to tie a bow and bring both sides together.


I've used Wood Alphabet Tiles to spell 'JOY', and I've added Snow Tex to them, and other places haphazardly around the card. The pearls are White Melissa Frances Pearls. For my floral display I've used a gorgeous pin which will be available here, a Columbia Blue Hortensia, a White Magnolia Shabby Chic Dahlia Tinsel, some White PoppiesWhite Chrysanthemums and White Rolled Roses.

Hope you're all having a lovely weekend, I'm going to get my markers out, I've hardly coloured for about two weeks as I had so many cards to assemble and schedule for while I was away. I took colouring things for the kids, but not me, I watched Grace so enviously, lol.

Hugs,

Becky x

7 comments:

  1. wow what wonderful creations girls, just managed to catch up after my holls, just loving this card
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Becky! :) Little gnomes couple is so cute and what about those Pion Design papers - beauuuutiful! :)
    And your card design is brilliant - I love it! :)

    Hugs,
    Karita

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow stunning card becky....love the colours perfect card hugs sassyxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beauty Becky, love these gnomes. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow becky!! Is this gorgeous or what! Love the card...I will definitely have to try out this fold and the papers and embellies all look wonderful. Beautiful work :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful and sweet card Becky. Love it.

    Hugs mariska

    ReplyDelete
  7. Breathtaking Beauty.. Fabulous design & Gorgeous stamps coloured just perfect... Simply Beautiful... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete