Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Vilda Stamps- Gnomes Kissing



Hi, Elizabeth here! Hope you are having a nice Wednesday. I'm going to show you a card I made with this super cute Vilda Stamp called Gnomes Kissing:


 This time I decided to go for some Fall colours and embellishments:

 I used the lovely Cloudberries sheet from Landstoken,
 another gorgeous newbie in the LLC store. I used Jute fabric to create layers and a Paper Lace Heart Doily to fit the love theme:) The sentiment is a Tim Holtz Idea-ology Ticket.

 
 The big flower is a Prima Parchment Petals "Vintage"the white ones are Mulberry Paper Poppies (they also come in red and pink), and I used some red Jute Twine around the Prima flower.



I coloured the stamp with Copics, If you want the colours you can find them on my blog.

Hope you like it! You can find all the things mentioned and more wonderful new stuff in The Live & Love Craft Store!

Thanks for stopping by,
 please check back tomorrow for Elin's beautiful Vilda- project.

Hugs, 
Elizabeth 

4 comments:

  1. Oh Wow! Elizabeth this is stunning, I do love those papers and gorgeous colours, the image is a smasher too, love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Elizabeth, these gnomes are sooo cute! And you manage to bring out that lovely feeling of autumn with your choice of colors here <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these cards and images are gorgeous! I totally fell in love with the Tomten last time I was in Sweden over Christmas. The legend and story of the Tomten is so lovely and it's fab to see these Christmassy characters over here! :)

    ReplyDelete