Friday, September 28, 2012

Card with Pion Design

Hello Friends,
 Karita here today with a new card to share with you. 

We have a Silent Night week going on here at the blog. And here´s my card made with one of those gorgeous papers from Pion Design.
This time I used a Vintage image from Pion Design´s Fairytale Of Winter. Beautiful images don´t you think :) I also used "Snowflakes" from the 12x12 collection, small borders from the 6x6 collection and "Tags".
I have inked all edges with Distress Ink - Walnut Stain and I´ve also used my sewing machine.
Have you already seen these beautiful Poppies? I just had to use few of those and of course the white ones ;) I also used this Shabby Chic Tulle Rose from Magnolia. As much as I love pearls, I always want to see them on my cards and this time I used some Pearl Spray.
Of course I had to use my favourite product - white jute ribbon! :) There's also some "Lace Vanille" and Vintage Scalloped Lace Trim

Okay, I think that was all from me now. 
I´m wishing you a lovely weekend and take care! :)

Hugs, Karita

3 comments:

  1. Wow this is so pretty, I just love the layers and sweet image. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Karita! Thank you for your inspiration- I love it! Hugs, Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooooow, die Karte ist wunderschön geworden.

    LG
    Ulla

    ReplyDelete