Sunday, September 30, 2012

Silent Night in the forest- Pion Design.

Hi, hope you are all having a wonderful Sunday Morning! Elizabeth here, and I want to show you what I made with the gorgeous  new Silent Night Collection from Pion Design. I hope you have been visiting us this week, if not scroll down to see all the gorgeous creations the rest of the DT has made throughout the week.

Here's my card:
I used the lovely blue- tone Guardian Angels 6x6 papers from Pion Design's Silent Night Collection. 
I used Cheese Cloth under the image. The flowers are Prima Snowdrops and I used the Light blue Jute RibbonThe image is a Magnolia- background stamp, I colored it with Distress ink pads. I embossed the edges and snow on the image, and added Tim Holtz crackle paint in the Cheesecloth and on the Prima Snowdrops flowers to create the illusion of snow.


I used one of my favorite for all seasons: the Vintage Pearl Pins by Maya Road, I also used the Crystal Drops and the sweet Santa's Sled Charm from Bildmålarna.

The beautiful papers are all I need to decorate the inside.


If you haven't already done so, please pop over to the store and check out all the New Products.
Please keep in mind that the Special Offer of 15% off this weekend ends tonight at midnight GMT.



Please check back tomorrow for a new challenge here at the LLC blog!
Wishing you a wonderful Sunday!

Hugs, Elizabeth

6 comments:

  1. So beautiful, I love this card!! your design is fab!
    Love, Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning! I love the simplicity of the background stamp as the main image, it really allows the embellishments to shine! Gorgeous gorgeous card. Hugs, Wends xxx

    ReplyDelete