Thursday, September 20, 2012

Carpe Diem with a Cuppa

Hello lovely readers, Elin here :)
I'm currently going trough a phase where I'm constanly on the lookout for new craft ideas, and I came across this cute little tea bag! I love cheering up my friends in their everyday life and this bag is made for that purpose:
I found a template/tutorial here and folded away. 
Instead of giving away cookies as suggested in the tutorial, I enclosed some homemade sugar cubes in a cellophane bag on the inside. 
The gorgeous sentiment "Carpe Diem" is from Vilda Stamps: Seize the day with a cup of tea :)
The Vintage Pearl Brads are from Creative Charms.
I made a bow tie with my absolute favourite in the Live and Love Crafts Store: Shabby Seam Binding!
This time I used Sky Blue and combined it with some "Shine Gold" Twine Cording from Maya Road.
As always there is a hint of Cheese Cloth in my project, I believe that is one of my trademarks!
 Well that's it for now...don't forget that there's still plenty of time left to join the September challenge!

With Love,



1 comment:

  1. Great gift idea, Elin. Thank you for the inspiration! Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete