Saturday, September 8, 2012

Strawberry Yummy


Hi, Elizabeth here. I hope you've been enjoying our Autumn theme; hunting and picking berries/mushrooms this week. For my project I made a gift box I want to show you today. Strawberries are not really Autumn berries, but they are berries...and they are yummy...lol. 

I made the base out of green cardstock and covered it with beautiful Pion Design papers, I used both sides of the Pink Dots 12x12 sheet from the Fairytale of Spring Collection. The green cardstock I chose was too bright to match the project, so I covered it with some  Tim Holtz Distress Crackle Paint, Picket Fence to soften it up, and it worked perfectly.

The flowers used are the Hortensia flowers from Papercraft Scandinavia,  Roses With Glass Pearls  from Kort og Godt, and Resin Blossoms from Maya Road. As usual I used my favorites, the Trinklet heart pins and Vintage Pearl Pin from Maya Road. I also used some of the pretty Jute fabric.

  
Here's the stamped image. I masked two magnolia stamps on the lid of the box. I used the Strawberry Yummy Tilda from the Sweet Rainbow Collection and the Lace Jar from the Yummy For Your Tummy Collection I colored it very softly with  Tim Holtz distressink pads and markers . 
And the lid looks like this: 



Hope you like it! 
Don't forget to visit the LLC store to check out all the gorgeous new products!


Wishing you a wonderful Saturday!
Hugs, 

3 comments:

  1. Elizabeth your gift box is so pretty! I just love it!!
    How shabby chic this looks, and I love your image!
    Love, Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is soo sweet, and I think it is always right with strawberries! :) Love your soft coloring! hugs Lotta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great project Elizabeth, I love strawberries to ^^

    ReplyDelete