Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Double Sweetness

Good Morning Everyone,
Sandy here to post Tina's Inspiration Project for this week.
This week we have got a charming theme...
Yup; that's right this week we'll be showcasing some of the pretty charms that are available at the Store.
There are quite a few of them already and I keep on adding more as soon as I see some new ones that I like. It's like an addiction...I can't help myself!  :-)

Here Tina has used the fab Crown Key Charm.
If it looks familiar it's probably because you saw it on DT Member Elin's creation for the September Challenge.

Speaking of the challenge...YAY; we're not even half way through the month yet and already we have got 31 entries, and we hope to see many more!!! The DT members and myself love to check out your beautiful creations. Please bear in mind though, only one entry per person and challenge please.

Back to Tina's project. 
You're probably thinking "what a lovely card", but you're wrong....
I was wrong as well, because it turns out this ain't a card, it's actually a gift wrap for a chocolate bar!!!


Double sweetness!!!


Tina used the following materials:
Image: "Little Sweeties", From Grandma's Attic, Pion Design
Paper: "Rose Frame", From My Heart II 12 x 12, Pion Design
Embellishments:
Chrysanthemums - Kort & Godt
Crown Key, Reprint
Thanks for stopping by,
 Hugs from Tina



4 comments:

  1. What a great idea, it's beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, I would love to get a chocolate bar wrapped like this. Love the crown key charm too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beauty! It makes a chocolate bar look so classy, yum.
    Hugs,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful, Tina! Love the beautiful design! Hugs, Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete