Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Tilda Picking Cherries

Hi everyone, Becky here with todays post. This week we're bringing you an autumnal theme, but with a slight twist, we're showcasing hunting or berry picking. I live right on the coast of the North East of England so these aren't really anything I'm familiar with, but I have lots of Tilda stamps to choose from and I've not inked this cutie up for a while, and I think she fits beautifully.


I've coloured Tilda with Cherries with my distress markers and added subtle sparkle with Glamour Dust. I've distressed the edges of Kitchen Garden from Maja Design with Walnut Stain


 I've stuck Jute Fabric behind the image and used Vintage Gingham Ribbon from Maya Road and stuck a matching Gingham Point Blossom on.


The centre piece of my flowers is a Vintage Findings Pearl Centre, the rolled roses are by Kort and Godt as are the Roses With Glass Pearls.


Remember there's still plenty of time to enter our Lovely Lace/Terrific Trim challenge here.

Hugs,

6 comments:

  1. She is beautiful! I love the soft Autumnal colours and I prefer the older Tildas, she works
    really well.
    Hugs
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another absolute masterpiece by you Becky, such an impressive work, love it to pieces! You always put so many fabulous details into your creations, which is something i absolutely ADORE. :)
    Amazing colouring and your layout is OUTSTANDING! Love all the layers and the beautiful mix of materials. Simply PERFECT!

    have a nice day,
    hugs
    Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Becky, love the colours and vintage feel to it. Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card lovely, love the papers and the touch of gingham!
    lovely image, she looks beautiful on your card!
    love,melly. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love the natural look of your card. Green and jute fabric fits perfect together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Becky,
    This stunning. Love all your creations and your attention to details.
    Hugs,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete