Saturday, September 22, 2012

Textures...

Hi Everyone,
Sandy here with yet another Christmas card. :-)
I used Vilda Stamp's Gingerbread House and went kind of wild with the textures. :-D
 The large puzzle piece I painted with Walnut Stain Distress Crackle Paint. Then I used Snow-Tex for the roof and around the windows and some Flowersoft in front of the house, and behind it I tucked some Jute Fabric.
I also used a round Doily and some white Melissa Frances Pom Pom Trim.

The papers are Forever Santa 6x6 No. 4 and Forever Santa 6x6 No.1 from Inkido.
Also the beautiful sentiment stamp, Frohe Weihnachten (Merry Christmas) is from Vilda.
With this one, I think I'm going to make my German relatives happy this Christmas :-)
I stamped it on to a Magnolia Fairytale Tag and attached it to an Idea-ology Memo Pin.
The rose and red berries are from stash, and the leaf is from the Leaf & Swirl Doohickey Set. The flowers on the right hand side are Red Poppies and a cream coloured Hortensia. Finally the brown Vintage Pearl Pins are from Maya Road.

Thanks for stopping by - enjoy the rest of your evening/day!
Please stop by tomorrow to see Becky's lovely card.
More gnomes to the people!!! :-D

Hugz,
Sandy

10 comments:

  1. Wow! Lots f gorgeous texture indeed, I love that snowtex, (I feel a shopping spree coming on)The gingerbread house is sweet too, gorgeous card, love it!
    Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!
    Sandy - your card is magnificent!!!
    So many wonderful details - I could look at this for hours :D

    Hugs,
    Karita

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning. I love the image and all the gorgeous detailing.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandy this is stunning!! Love the snow and all of that yummy texture. A gorgeous card :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Love the whole design & detail it's quite amazing... fabulous colouring... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Divine! Love it to bits Sandy. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sandy, deine Karte ist wunderschön. So viele kleine Details sind darauf zu entdecken. Du hast alles wirklich schön und mit Liebe dekoriert.
    Ganz liebe Grüße
    Elfi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwwww - this is amazing - really love it!!!

    Hugs
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi What a fun stamp !! Love the snowtex must get mine out and get messy lol ! I love the background and that gorgeous ribbon ! ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Sandy how fabulous is this , your work is sensational I love visiting this site such a treat.
    Sorry I have not been around much , life is getting a bit in the way for blogging and I am just crafting at the moment. Have missed looking at your fab creations and your teams beautiful sample big Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete