Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Top 3 August & MM Winner

Good Evening Lovely Followers,
Sandy here again to announce the Top 3 from the August Challenge - Elizabeth's sketch.
Thanks everyone who participated. It was extremely difficult for the LLC DT Members to make a decision as there were so many gorgeous entries, but the ones who came out on top this time were these talented ladies:


Congratulations Heidi, Franz and Minna!!!
Please click on the images to get taken directly to the these beautiful cards; I can promise it'll be worth your time!  :-)

Unfortunately, I did not hear back from last week's Merry Monday Winner, so I have drawn a new winner using Random.org (couldn't for the sake of my life figure out how to do a redraw using Inlinkz :-))
Congrats Mel Fletcher; please contact me by noon Thursday this week to claim your prize:
Prima Vintage Trinkets "Romance Novel"
 

Sorry folks; no Merry Monday this week; with new products arriving last week and more on their way in this week, I haven't had the time to look at different Facebook applications for sweepstakes.
Hopefully next week again!

Hugz,
Sandy


4 comments:

  1. Congratulations to all the winners, your cards are brilliant! Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, so pleased, they look beautiful!!
    Love, Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thaaaank you gals, you made my day! Your top3 badge is too beautiful, i'll wear it with lot of proud!

    Hugs, Franz.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for choosing my card:)
    Hugs,Minna

    ReplyDelete