Friday, September 14, 2012

Aleisha - CHARMing Girl

Good Morning Friends! :) 
Karita here today with a new card to share with you :)
We have a charm week going on here at the Blog and now it´s my turn to charm you ;)
Although I believe it`s this beautiful Aleisha girl who´s going to charm you all today ;) 
On my card I used "Bouquet of Flowers" 6x6 paper from Pion Design's "For Mother" collection
All paper edges are inked with Distress Ink  - Walnut Stain and also I`ve used my sewing machine.
Gorgeous Garnish Applique from Melissa Frances in the upper left corner :)

Have you already seen all the new beautiful flowers from Kort&Godt at the Live & Love Crafts Store?!?!?!?
On my card I`ve used white Chrysanthemums from Kort & Godt.  
And a few pins: cream Vintage Pearl Pin and Vintage Trinket Crystal Pin from Maya Road. Some white Jute Ribbon  - which is by the way one of my favourite product these days :) And lace "Camille".
And last but not least: This week's charm!! 
There´s an absolutely magnificent collection of different kinds of charms at the store, and I do hope you all take your time and take a good look at them - I´ll bet you´ll find something you want to have to yourself ;)
I had some difficulties choosing a charm for this card.. Finally I chose this beautiful Vintage Key Bronze, perfect choice-  if I may say so :)

Right, that´s all from me now.
I wish you all a wonderful weekend and take care everyone :)
Hugs, Karita

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, wonderful image, colouring and layout. I love that Melissa Frances accent.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow what a beautiful card..stunning colours too coloured perfect.....hugs sassyxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I admire your coloring skills Karita, amazing card again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card and fabulous colouring. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous coloring, Karita! Love your card! Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wooooow! Another fab creation Karita!

    Franz.

    ReplyDelete