Saturday, September 29, 2012

Fairytale of Winter...

Hi Everyone,
 Sandy here to post my Silent Night project. If you saw my post yesterday, you know I have some new Maya Road trims in stock, and today I finally got to have a little play with one of them. :-)


Here I've used the Organza Rose Trim in the colour sand to create a frame around the image.
The image is one of the beautiful vintage images from Pion Design's "Fairytale of Winter". The paper  used is "Winter", from the Silent Night 12x12 Collection.

The flags are from the Magnolia Cloud & Flags Die Cut Set and were cut from Guardian Angels 6x6, and the letters, "Joy" are from  Nativity Scene 6x6. I attched the flags to a string of Jute Twine, and used Wooden Mini Clothespins to attach the string to the card. The pins were painted white with Gesso, which I also used to tone down the blue colour of the berries a bit. I also used some Cheese Cloth and two lovely Poppies as well as one Pearl Center from Maya Road. The pearls used for the corners are from Melissa Frances.

That's it from me today - please stop by to see Elizabeth's lovely project tomorrow!
Hugz,
Sandy







8 comments:

  1. Absolutely Gorgeous!! I made my first purchase at the store today and i'm looking forward to playing with my new goodies!!
    Hugs Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning Sandi, love the floral trim around the image, looks fabby
    hugs and best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another stunning card Sandy, so gorgeous, so pretty and so vintage...it's perfect. I have had a go at using one of these images today, I shall be blogging it sometime over the next few days, they make beautiful cards. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning creation Sandy. So many details to look at, everything is well coordinated. I'll check out the goodies in your store.
    Hugs,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG Sandy what a gorgeous card,it looks sooooooooooooo wonderful,really amazing.
    Many greetings
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  6. O Sandy , this is so beautiful!
    The ribbon around the picture is a very good idea!!
    I want to thank you for visiting my blog and the nice comment .
    You have very nice things in your shop!!
    Have a great sunday
    Lovely regards
    Magda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Sandy! Absolutely stunning...Love the rose trim around the oval and the little banner is so cute. Beautiful attention to detail :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous, Sandy! This is amazingly beautiful!
    Hugs, Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete