Friday, September 21, 2012

Bearded Gnome

Hello Live & Love Crafts Friends, 
Karita here with you and today I´m going to share some Christmas spirit with you ;) 
The stamp that I´ve used is Bearded Gnome from Vilda Stamps. The paper I used is Winter 12x12 from Pion Design's Silent Night collection. The Tags are from the same Silent Night collection.
Isn´t this image just adorable?!?!? :) I´ve coloured him with Distress Ink refills.
As you can see I´ve used one of my favourite products, White Jute Ribbon :) I also used some Natural Jute Twine and these cute Silver Jingle Bells. And I played with White Gesso again :)
There`s also some Jute Fabric
I think it fits so perfectly on these "old fashioned" Christmas cards :) And the fence is made with the Magnolia DooHickey Die - Lovely Fence.

Thank you for stopping by - I'm wishing you all an inspiring weekend :)
Hugs, Karita

5 comments:

  1. Wow!! Gorgeous card and these gnomes are so cute!!
    Hugs Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is gorgeous!! hugs Lotta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh your card is utterly beautiful Karita!! I just love to sit here and stare at your beautiful card <3
    Thank you for sharing!
    Hugs, Camilla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, Karita! Love every piece of this!!! Hugs Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete