Friday, February 21, 2014

Yuki

Hi everyone! It's Alyce here and today I am showcasing my card using the new Pion Design papers A Day in May. I love these! These are so natural and work perfect with little scenes. Today I coloured up the sweet Yuki by Saturated Canary/Little Darlings.

The little sentiment "It's Your Day" is cut out from one of the border sheets from the 12x12 set of papers. There is also birthday and thank you sentiments aswell! 
Yuki is colouring up using the no lines technique and copic markers. If you are after my copic colours please feel free to pop over to my blog :D 

The products that I used are available for you to view below! Thanks so much for stopping by :) 





1 comment:

  1. Fantastic card gorgeous design loving these new papers Love and Happy Crafting Carole x

    ReplyDelete