Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Putting On The Ritz

Good morning, Becky here today with my Tres Chic card, when I thought about what to use I immediately thought of this stamp, with all of the 1920's glitz and glam, isn't she Tres Chic?


I have used papers from the new Pion collecrion, A Day In May, the edges have been distressed with a Tim Holtz tool, and then distressed with Walnut Stain ink too.


I have coloured Tilda with distress reinkers, and I have added glamour dust and liquid pearls for her necklace.


Hugs,

Becky xx


5 comments:

  1. Wow Becky I just love this card! Tres, tres chic! Tilda is looking very classy too! C'est magnifique! Hugs,
    http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous flapper - and I love the vintage sepia palette.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete