Thursday, February 20, 2014

Busy Baking

Hi Everyone,

I've stolen Thursday from Alyce today, but don't despair the beautiful Alyce will be here tomorrow.

I have made an Apron card using Lili of the Valley Busy Baking Bear.  She is making cookies and then I think she'll be making some delicious cupcakes, lol.

The main paper by PionDesign's A Day in May is called White Blossom and I made the pocket out of Flower Frames Rosa.    .




Here's a close up of this little lady coloured with distress markers.  The butterflies were cut from the Studio of Memories diecut sheet, sooooooooooo love this sheet.


I have used a bark heart at the bottom left and decorated with Roses, Chrysanthemum, vintage pearl pins.

The flower arrangement on the right consists of flower spray, 20mm and 10mm roses and chrysanthemums, all with a dashing of gesso.  I have also added one of those cute sentiment tags from LOTV.


I stamped the Lili of the Valley Friendship Recipe onto a tag and adhered some seam binding and a little mixer charm, soooo cute.



The Apron Strings and neckline were created from vintage seam binding.  I have also added some shabby pearl organza rose trim to the top and bottom of the Apron.


I have added a pen nib to the centre of the butterfly at the top and of course a dashing of gesso.



I have added some of my favourite pearl trim to the top of the pocket.






Hugs Tracy x
Follow Me on Pinterest

5 comments:

  1. What a brilliant project Tracy, so many lovely details x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Tracey. Lots of little details to look at.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful project, love the grouping of embellishments on the heart
    hugs Louise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Какая прелесть!♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete