Monday, February 10, 2014

A Moment In Time


Morning Everyone,

Monday again.... work again grrrrrrr, boring but I do look forward to my Monday LLC post and as It's Monday it's a new theme for us girlies at Live and Love Crafts and this week it is "A moment in time". Immediately of course vintage springs to mind and for me using an old image.  The new Pion Design "A Day in May"  Papers were just perfect for this project.  The image is from Grandma's Attic Love sheet, all links at the bottom as usual.


With the word TIME in the theme title I thought it was pretty apt to add the prima resin grandfather clock.  I added a touch of vintage photo distress ink and added a bouquet of flowers consisting of hortensia's, forgot I had these oops....., frosted berries, flower spray in cream, hip rose buds in ivory and a wild rose.  Underneath the bouquet you can see the film strip poking through, love this embellishment.


Over on the right hand side I have added a hinge clip to the paper, a small matching bouquet and one of the new graphic 45 butterflies with a teardrop pearl centre.  Just down from the butterfly cascades a pearl string in ivory.

You will also notice the little tap with TIME coming out of the spout, again another apt embellishment.


Oops, in this one you can see the resin corner I added with again a touch of vintage photo accenting the detail.


I have made sure you can see the beautiful fleurie scallop lace, isn't it beautiful.



Hugs Tracy x

Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What a great Card - love the soft colours! So beautiful!
    Lots of love
    Bine

    ReplyDelete