Monday, February 24, 2014

FUN TIMES!

This week at LLC we are inspired by a "Carnival" theme!!!  I was a little worried at first because I had no idea where to start but Maja Design's "Vintage Summer Basics" papers helped to get me going!  


For the top of the card I used Tim Holtz's "On the Edge Star Cluster" border and stars.  I added some Frantage to a lot of different places on the card.  I also added the Magnolia cloud doohickey and some Martha Stewart butterflies.  Again, a fair amount of Wild Orchid Craft flowers from LLC.


At first I was worried about what image I would use but then remembered I actually owned Tilda Jester.  There's a fine line between hoarding and a collection.  LOL!!  Well is SHE tricky to color but I think I made out ok!!


I know I say it a lot but I really do love all the laces you can buy at LLC.  Such an amazing collection!!  Gotta love those rolled flowers too!!  Yummy!


Have a great week everyone!!!
Big hugs
Eulanda

3 comments:

  1. Stunning card amazing embellishments Love and Happy Crafting Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - this is so much fun, and so pretty at the same time - wonderful!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great card love the colors.....giving me ideas wonderful

    ReplyDelete