Wednesday, February 12, 2014

9th March 1974

Morning everyone, Becky here today. Last July I challenged a scrapbook page maker to a challenge, she had to make a card and I had to make a page, and I thought this was the ideal opportunity.

I lost my parents a few years ago, and it would have been their 40th Wedding Anniversary next month, I was recently given this picture, so I have scanned it and cropped it to make this.


My first ever page, and I am quietly pleased with it, but I must admit that large, empty 12x12 space was very daunting, lol. 


Here is a close up of the main part of the page.


Hugs,

Becky xx


2 comments:

  1. And you should be proud of this. I'ts absolutely wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous ! So elegant and beautiful embellies, no need to more at all ;-) Really beautiful :D

    ReplyDelete