Thursday, February 13, 2014

Mermaid with Message in a Bottle

Hi everyone! It's Alyce here :) Today I have a fun card to share for the one moment in time theme... I have this pretty mermaid holding a message in a bottle! I wonder if she has found a moment in a lovers note? Hehehe!!! Here is my project featuring an image by Aurora Wings called Mermaid with Message in a Bottle.



Mmmm don't you love that gold lace down the side? It's so beautiful! I've also used some beautiful Maja Designs papers... I love how these fit every theme :)



I hope you have enjoyed my project today :) Please find below some of the gorgeous items that I used! Have a great day :D




2 comments:

  1. Amazing Coloring!!! Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an unusual card just so different the colouring and lace design are just Fab Love and Happy Crafting Carole x

    ReplyDelete