Wednesday, February 19, 2014

May Flowers

Good morning everyone, Becky here today with my card using the gorgeous A Day In May papers from Pion Design.


I have used papers from both 6x6 sheets and 12x12 sheets, the border on top of the lace is actually from the top of the reverse side of the Lady 12x12 sheet. All of the papers have been distressed with my Tim Holtz tool.


I don't use this combo enough, but I really like green and brown together. I have coloured Tilda With Winding Flowers with distress reinkers. there is glamour dust and liquid pearls on her flowers and aged green Frantage around her too.


The flowers are both from WOC and Kort og Godt, please click on the links at the end to go directly to the items in the store.


Thanks for looking,

Hugs,

Becky xx


2 comments:

  1. Stunning card love these new papers and the colours are so different they make a lovely change. Fantastic design and embellishments That banner is one of my favourite dies Love and Happy Crafting Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cute Tilda together with the pretty papers from Pion Design....great layout,
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete