Monday, February 3, 2014

Tres Chic

Morning Everyone,

Today the team are following the theme of  Tres Chic.  I have chosen a magnolia image and thought she looked pretty cool and imagined her walking through the streets of Paris with a little trendy handbag dog, who is a lot like my dog who doesn't like to heel but lead the way instead, lol.

The papers are from MayaDesign Autumn Basics No. IX, distressed with walnut stain and white gesso.  The base of the card was cut using the new February Release Marianne Design Die Anja'a Border and the shape of the top was also cut from the same die set.  

I have used some of the new lace Euphoria and some shabby rose pearl organza.


You can see from the below picture an array of flowers, roses of different sizes, foam flower buds and  carnation.  I have placed another pen nib to the centre of the butterfly and a prima resin corner  which you can just about see in the picture.  The leaves were cut from Marianne Designs Swirls and Leaves 3 die.



Did you notice the new Graphic 45 metal butterfly.  I distressed it with a little coloured alcohol ink, I used  denim and I think teal, and a little gesso around the edge and finished off with a Vintage Findings Vintage Teardrop pearl centre.


I added at tag positioned in a Melissa Frances Pink Vellum Envelope. The tag was finished with vintage seam binding and I added a small mirror charm one of the new idea-ology pearl bauble.





Hugs Tracy x
Follow Me on Pinterest

3 comments:

  1. Wow, again a stunning creation! Love the blue and brown! Tilda is looking really cute and I just love all those pretty embelishments! Hugs,
    http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always so much to feast your eyes on in Tracy's cards - and this one's in my favourite colour combination too!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete