Sunday, February 2, 2014

Rose Bouquet

Hi everyone, it's Tinchy here!
When I saw the theme for this week I was like: Are you kidding me?
Pins and pearls? Really??
Have you seen all the pins and pearly stuff Sandy's got in her store??

Here's my card.. With all the pins and pearls I could put on such a small project.. LOL!


I think these are my favourite papers from the Vintage Summer Basics Collection from Maja Design..
And something I could not live without are all those gorgeous WOC flowers..
The flower sprays are such a wonderful addition to those bouquets, aren't they?


Here are the pins..
And the fantastic Pearl Star Flower..
I've used the pearl string all around the image..


And here you can see some Shabby Seam Binding and the stunning Pearl Rose Organza Trim that was recently added to the store..
Of course I had to add tons of pearls all over the place..
I just went crazy with those..


Here's another close up of the flowers, the cream Pearl String, the lovely "Zoé" Lace and..
..a bit of the Pearl Lace With Beads..


But there are tons of other products that I've used for this card..
You can find them all listed at the end of this post..

I really hope you enjoyed..
Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs, Tinchy


No comments:

Post a Comment