Friday, February 7, 2014

Vintage Wedding

This week at LLC we were inspired by a "Tres Chic" theme.  Well to me, anything vintage is "Tres Chic".  LOL!  I started with papers from Pion's "Flower Frames" collection and used an image from the Kort and Godt Vintage Wedding 12" x 12" sheet.  You get 8 images and some other vintage goodies as well so it's a great item to have in your stash.


You know I'll always have one bouquet for sure.  This time I added some gorgeous new pins, various Wild Orchid Crafts flowers and one Kort and Godt flower.  Love those!


I added a shabby chic binding bow holding a nice key charm.


Love these Melissa Frances resin pieces but I've been holding this one for a long time.  I was never sure how to use it TILL FINALLY!!!!  This was just the perfect fit!  I added a "LOVE YOU" sentiment using my labeler but funny how I never thought of that before.  Pretty easy huh?


Well thanks so much for joining me today!  As always, I hope you have a great weekend!!

Big hugs,

3 comments:

  1. OMG....this is a vintage treasure, Eulanda!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a stunner love the colours and the gorgeous image its all just fab Love and Happy Crafting Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely image - great card!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete