Saturday, February 15, 2014

Little lady

"A moment in time"... It screamed for Elin to do a LO again. 
Mommy's little angel turned 6 year last week, and it's hard to comprehend that in a few months I'll have a school girl!!! It's exciting and terrifying at the same time. My little baby is turning into a "Little Lady" and that's how I figured I had to dig up a photo of her from last year.


I'm not going to write much this time, as I think the pictures speak for themselves. I have used Maja Design's Sofiero collection for the LO. All the materials from LLC can be found at the end of the post, if you should have the urge to shop ;)







Now that were A LOT of pictures for you today :D My little lady says shes pleased with mommy's work and has agreed for me to publish her IF she gets another photo of her in the post ;)
So here she is, 6 years old and my greatest joy:


Hugs & Kisses 
Elin ( & Viktoria)

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous !! And so beautiful details ! Your daughter is so cute - as they always if you ask the mother ;D My cutie is already 20 years old ;-)

    ReplyDelete