Sunday, February 9, 2014

Très Chic Birthday Gift

Morning everyone!
Tinchy here..
This is what I have for you today.. It might look as an ordinary card from this side but it's not..
It's a gift box.. A Très Chic birthday gift for a Très Chic lady..


The papers are from Maja Design.. 
These are my favourites from the Vintage Summer Basics collection..


Take a look at this pin.. Beautiful, isn't it?
Sandy's got the most gorgeous pins in her store.. If you haven't seen them already you should really check them out..
And there's a heart doily hidden under all those layers..


This key charm is one of my favourites.. Wanna know why?
Because you can 'personalize' it ..
I've added some tiny pearls on but you could use some rhinestones, liquid pearls or whatever you think would look great..


Here's a close up of the two gorgeous laces and the Notting Hill Keyhole..
There are lots of pearls all over the box and I've added some Frantage around the image..


Here are some more flowers.. All from WOC except for the Kort og Godt Rolled Rose..
The image is coloured with Distress Inks and reinkers and I've added some Stickles on the flowers in her hands..


Look at this wonderful detail..
I've added some white shabby seam binding all around the box lid and decorated the bow with some more flowers and this fantastic Diamond Chandelier Drop..


Well.. I hope you enjoyed..
If you have some question feel free to ask..
Just leave a comment on my blog HERE..

Hugs, Tinchy

5 comments: