Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Romantic Spring by Tina

Hi Everyone,
Sandy here with Tina's take on this week's theme, "Fussy & Fancy".
When I set the theme for this week, I might as well have said "Anything goes", since all of the LLC DT Members are "Fussy & Fancy" girls! As a matter of fact, I think the word CAS (clean and simple) make them shiver and roll their eyes in fear. LOL

Here's Tina's card:

Tina has used papers from Pion Design's "For Mother" collection, which are all perfect for Spring.

Here's a close up of the flower display, which consists of pink Rolled Roses and a cream Chrysanth from Kort og Godt, white Flower Sprays and pink Poppies.

Here we have one of the new mini bark hearts with a pearl heart on top, and a gorgeous vintage bird cage from Prima.

That's it for today; please stop by tomorrow again, when Becky surely will have something fancy for us!

Hugs from
Tina & Sandy


5 comments:

  1. Hi, I love all your creations and I have put my order in today to create some (hopefully) gorgeous scrapbook pages!! You have some lovely items in your shop, can't wait for the zippers to come back in stock. Thanks for stocking some wonderful papers and embellies. I got your website from Pion who featured you today xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Lotty. Unfortunately I have been advised by my supplier that Prima has discontinued the zipper pulls, so I won't be able to restock them. The reason they're still listed on the website is because some of the Design Team members have them and they tend to get upset with me when they can't find all the products they've used for their creations at the store. :-) I'm sure your scrapbooking pages will be lovely; please feel free to share your creations with LLC products on the LLC Facebook Wall. /Sandy

      Delete
  2. WOW.......this is sooooooooooo gorgeous & I'm with your girls Sandy I shiver at CAS although I do try.......I have to say usually I fail lol. Love all the lush goodies on this super creation, it really is stunning.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooooo beautiful.Great details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh this is absolutely stunning! xx

    ReplyDelete