Saturday, March 23, 2013

Fancy Coffee?

 Hello Friends & Followers,
Sandy here; I hope you've enjoyed and found some inspiration in the cards the Fussy & Fancy LLC Girls have presented here on the blog this week! :-)

Today's my turn and I have something a little bit different for you.
A couple of weeks ago DT Member Elin and I were exchanging some crafting ideas, and Elin mentioned coffee filter cards...so that's what I've tried out today for the first time:
You might have seen my card from last Saturday; then I used a new image by Hannah Lynn, and also for this card I've used one of her new images, "Annabelle". I adore Hannah's images, they're so beautiful!!!

As soon as I had decided to go with the coffe filter card idea, I didn't have to think twice about which papers to use; of course it had to be some from Maja Design's "Shall we have Coffee" collection!

When I'm running with an idea, I tend to sometimes get a bit obsessed with it, hence the "latte brown" Maya Road jute twine, the cup charm, and the sentiment... :-)

I googled for coffee and friendship quotes and came across;
"Good Coffee is like friendship: rich, warm and strong"
I hope the Pan American Coffee Bureau won't mind that I changed the order of coffee and friendship, LOL. Despite all the coffee correlations, this card is about friendship, not coffee!!! :-)


It's somewhat difficult to be fussy & fancy in a much smaller space than a normal sized 6x6 card, so please forgive me if there's less fuzziness than usually. I hope the fanciness makes up for it; the card shape, the die cuts, obviously her elegant dress and the many die cut out letters (it did take me ages to glue those on!)

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugz,
Sandy







2 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous, I love the wonderful papers and embellishment, awesome sentiment, beautifully done
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  2. just simply gorgeous just loving all that purple
    hugs and best wishes
    x

    ReplyDelete