Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Honey

Hi everyone, Becky here, eventually, there is so much going on I'm sorry I'm late.

Our theme this week is girl power, now I've interpreted this as what us girls have to do. I myself have a full time job, my kids are 5 and 7, I have a house (and a husband) to look after AND I still find my me time to craft, that to me is girl power. I think this image from Saturated Canary fits this great, she's all girlie and pouty with her tutu on, her stuffed bunny and those fab boots.


To keep it girlie I had to of course get my pinks out. The papers are from Maja Designs Vintage Summer collection, and I've distressed all of the edges with Walnut Stain.


I've coloured Honey in with my distress markers, I'm loving Pumice Stone for backgrounds lately, it gives so many different shades. I've used tulle and rose organza trim across the middle.


The roses are from my stash, but the rolled rose and chrysanthemum are from Kort og Godt, see the end for links directly to the store for these.


Hope it was worth waiting for lol, come back tomorrow to see the amazing project off Elin.

Hugs,

Becky x





3 comments:

  1. omg.....this is drop dead gorgeous! Your coloring is amazing, I love Saturated Canary images, and you knocked this one out of the ball park!! Your chose of colors for her is just delightful, it inspires me so much!! Thank you for sharing! Teresa (catz)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a stunning card, gorgeous colouring
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning Debby!!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete