Thursday, March 7, 2013

"Girl Power" Calendar

It's time to honor the ladies around the world, and I have chosen to use one of the gorgeous pictures from Pion Design's Tinted Vintage Images: Family.
I absolutly LOVE this sheet; there are so many lovely pictures for every occasion, and as you can see today I got a calendar for you. The ladies on all the Pion sheets are looking so great! They all look kind, warm and friendly, and what better way to show off the feminine gender then like this?!!!
They also come in all kinds of shapes, just like most of us do!

Now some inspiration (I hope);
I love Pions Alma collection more and more, and have been using it for almost everything I've made lately. It's so easy to combine with any sort of picture and flowers you like, it's just so versatile.
Here I have used the cute organza rose trim to decorate with, instead of paper flowers as I usually do.
It's fun to do something different every now and then ;)

That's it from me today. Rushing between housework, kids and late shifts at work.. 
Thank God it's vacation soon ;) 

Take care <3
- Elin

1 comment:

  1. Great idea to use the organza flowers instead of the paper roses. Your calendar looks beautiful. And the papers of "Alma's" are wonderful, I like them all.
    Hugs Elfi

    ReplyDelete