Monday, March 11, 2013

Family


Morning Everyone,

Hope all the Mum's in the UK had a lovely day yesterday. I had flowers, chocolate, wine a new cardigan and some crafting goodies to come from my Son.  We also had a takeaway so no need for Mum to cook, yum.

This week's theme for us Girlies to follow is an inspirational picture.  The photo is Courtesy of Ljuva Hem, Nodinge, Sweden and is the interior of where Sandy's Sister works, looks yummy and definitely my sort of shop.


And this is what I came up with.


 Have you seen all the gorgeous new arrivals in the LLC Store, my only problem is which to use first, lol, I love them all. The new shabby white frantage has arrived and of course I had to give it a try.  You will see it on the edges of the PionDesign Purple Wallpaper and on the resin heart on the tag.


 Here's a close up of the floral display on the lefthand side and you can see the cute little angel. Sooooo sweet. You will also notice the berry pins, love these and the new string pearls.



Another new addition to the shop is the Melissa Frances Vellum Envelopes in pink, oh these are gorgeous. I added one of the new hearts which I added a little shabby white frantage too, love this too, so you see what my problem is I love absolutely everything......


One last view to save you scrolling back to the top.  As always click on the thumbnails at the end of the post which will take you directly to the products used.


 Be sure to pop back tomorrow when Tina will be working her magic.

Hugs Tracy x




8 comments:

  1. Stunning creation Tracy! Fabulous details and lovely colors! Gorgeous, just gorgeous!

    Hugs, Sande xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOHHHHHH my God, this is so beautifuld.
    Jeg er helt vild med alle detalierne, de sarte farver. Romantisk, fantastisk, smukt og WOw
    Hugs Sanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. сколько же деталей собрано воедино и так гармонично!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vidunderligt smukt. knus morkaren.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic work! Like a piece of jelwry. Stunning!
    Hugs, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous piece! :) I love everything about it! :) How are you making that lace-shaped-background, do you use a punch with paper or is it lace?

    Hugs
    Evelina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Evelina, I created the background using a magnolia doohickey called laced coffee, it's from the newest release Hope that helps.
      Hugs Tracy x

      Delete