Monday, March 18, 2013

Mischievious Mice

Hi Everyone, Tracy here with the start of a new week and a new theme.  This week the team will be focusing on "Fussy and Fancy".  Well I think all my cards are fussy and fancy so just love it and I know you will all love what the team have for you this week, they are all so very talented.

I thought you may have had enough of pink, lol, so today I am using Aqua, just love Aqua, well actually there's loads of colours I like, I think I'm easily pleased.

Forgive my photo's I just couldn't seem to get a good photo that truly reflected the card so you will just have to take my word for it that it is better in real life.

I have coloured up an older image, but one I think is just soooo cute from Lili of the Valley.  The base of the card was created using a Go Kreate Die, just love these.  The gorgeous Aqua Paper is by Riddersholm and is called Camile, and matched the Aqua Poppies and Aqua PomPoms, all links at the bottom of the post as usual.



Oh have you seen the new Apples and Blackberries in store, they are yum, love them, and thought they would go well with my image, just imagine that the cake is apple and blackberry, now I'm feeling hungry, lol.  You can see a close up of them below and don't those Aqua poppies look fab too and all topped off with an Aqua Heart Pin and a dashing of gesso. Sounds like a recipe, hahaha.

The little tag pulls out to reveal a Friendship Recipe, which I edged in some aged aqua frantage.  The top of the tag is finished off with some seam binding, new pearl cord and pompom trim and finished with a bottlecap metal trinket.  I haven't photographed the pearl cord very well but its quite rigid so will stay where you want it to and it has pearls scattered along the way.  You can just about make out one in the picture below to the right on the tag.



Thanks for stopping by and for any comments that you may leave.

Hugs Tracy x

Follow Me on Pinterest

5 comments:

  1. Oooh , Love this card :) Sooo many yummy details ^^ Thanx for sharing !!
    Hugs Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning colouring and such a lovely card, hugs, marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - that is jaw-droppingly beautiful! And the mice are so adorable!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Tracey! Love those sweet mice and the colours and embellies are delish. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete