Sunday, March 10, 2013

Excuse me boys...you're in my gym space


Hi there LLC friends and followers! 
Louise here today :) 
This week we have celebrated women around the world and as soon as I heard of this week's' theme I knew I wanted to be pretty literal about it ;) 

I had the perfect digi stamp in mind and she's from Saturated Canary. Pretty strong ha? I also fell like a rock for the cool sentiment that comes along with the image. It says: "Excuse me boys, you're in my gym space" Gotta love that! 
(Actually its something I wish I could have said but...I'm never at the gym..soooo...that ship kind of sailed...I don't see myself going anytime soon either! ;)) 
I'm still loving those Alma papers from Pion Design and I used two lush sheets here. The charm is named "Kings crown" and I thought it would go great with this little spunky lady. (all items will be found listed at the end of this post via Inlinkz.com) 
I used some of the awesome shabby seam binding and colored it in with my di ink pad, weathered wood to achieve that dim blue nuance. Heres some close ups, I'm hoping you will like this! 




Be sure to stop by tomorrow when Tracy is hosting again, you don't ever wanna miss anything she does - its all super duper lush! 
Thanks for looking! 
Lots of love,

3 comments:

  1. Ha ha, awesome stamp, Louise lol! Have got to love this! Gorgeous details, love the crown and seam binding. Hugs, Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've done a great work! What a lovely digi *gg*. It fits the theme perfect and the sentiment is so cool!
    Hugs Elfi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shes just perfect:)... your card is gorgeous and the embellishments lush :)
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete