Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Mum To Be

Hi everyone, Becky here today with my Fussy and Fancy card, as Sandy said yesterday this may as well be 'Anything Goes', Fussy and Fancy are definitely my thing :)


I've been asked to make a few cards, this one is for a girl at work who is leaving soon to have her first baby, and if all of the scans are to believed she is having a boy, which is why it's all in blue. 


Unusually for me I have a card that opens at the right, this is easier for everyone to sign it at work. I've used Pion Designs Alma's Sewing Room, I love the blue in this. I've used loads of the new goodies on here, as usual they are all linked at the end of the post.


I couldn't resist putting that on the tag, I've had two maternity leaves myself so I know what it's like, and how quickly it goes over. She is glowing though bless her, and this Tilda is perfect.


Come back tomorrow and see Elin's creation.

Hugs,

Becky xx





2 comments:

  1. Beautiful... Love the blue color... FAB FAB Coloring. And those papers are Gorgeous!! :o)
    Beautiful Card! :o)

    ReplyDelete