Friday, March 8, 2013

Girl Power with Pion Design

Hi Everyone,
Karita here and today I would like to wish all the gorgeous women around the world  Happy Women´s Day!! 

...and here´s my "Girl Power" card:
I have used the gorgeous papers from Pion Design´s Alma´s Sewing Room - I´m so in love with these papers :)
A few white feathers and flowers to give the card some shabbiness and take a look at the beautiful "Cameo Lady Pendant", isn´t it just gorgeous?!?!?
Some laces and cheese cloth and let´s not forget the pearl string - we girls just need to be surrounded by pearls, right? ;)

Thank you for looking, have a lovely weekend :)
Hugs, Karita


2 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card!! I love all the embellishments. The cameo is just awesome!!

    Happy Crafting
    Tracie
    http://homeofthepurskey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous as always, Karita, love love love all those fabulous details!
    Thank you for the inspiration!
    Hugs Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete