Monday, August 4, 2014

Through the Looking Glass

Hello Everyone,

Did you miss us all?  Well were back to normal now with daily posts and were kicking off with a theme chosen by Sandy of "inspired by a movie".  With the latest Marianne Design Dies on my desk it wasn't hard as the first movie I thought of was "Through the Looking Glass".  So here is my interpretation using Maya Design's latest release; Coffee in the Harbour - Rose Garden.




I have used two layers of lace, Lace Josephine and Lace Reinette.  Two of my favourites.


I have added vintage pins to the floral arrangement which is made up of 30mm wild rose, 20mm, 15mm and WOC open roses, carnation, foam flowers and pink pearlised stamen and then I added the large vintage mirror, love love love this mirror.


I have also added a Prima Resin clock and of course my favourite Pion Design Studio of Memories cut out sheet of butterflies.


The image is by Marianne Design and fits perfectly in the new Marianne Design Mirror diecut.


I have added the smaller of the two newly release Marianne Design bows, again in matching Maya Design paper.  The die cut pattern was a little lost in the patterned paper, but I think you get the gist.  I added to the centre aVintage Findings Antique Jeweled pendant.  Beautiful.



Hugs Tracy x

Follow Me on Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is amazing, such a lovely card. Just love the little mirror and all the embellishments.
    Hugs from the Netherlands, liefs Hanny♥, http://tierelantijntjes.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning a fabulous card Love it love and happy crafting hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete