Thursday, August 14, 2014

Spellbound

Hi everyone! It's Alyce here with my Magic themed card this week! I had a bit of fun on this one... i just wanted to do something a little different :) Here is my take using The East Wind's Spellbound.
 

The little clocks are cut out of a Maja Design sheet of paper and just layered on top of each other... they work as a great embellishment! It's always great to see how you can use your papers as embellishments aswell :)

To do the background I layered up several distress ink colours using the blending tool.. I love this technique!



Hope you enjoyed my card today and thanks for stopping by!! x



3 comments:

  1. Very spooky and magical. I ove your card.
    xx Elfi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not my style but the colouring is fabulous a scary lady love and Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a stunning card! Love everything about it! Hugs,
    http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete