Saturday, August 16, 2014

Magic Moments

Good morning! Diana is here to show you the next magical card. When I read the topic, I immediately thought of the new Gypsy Tilda from the Pink Lemonade Collection of Magnolia. On this card I've played with a lot of Fran-táge. On the ball I've worked with different glitter fragments from the Encrusted Jewel Kit. And I have a mix of Shabby Withe and Aged Wine embossed around the image. The design papers are from Maja Design, from the Fika Collection.

♥ ♥ ♥


♥ ♥ ♥


♥ ♥ ♥


The wood star I've painted with gesso and while the gesso was wet I covered it with Glamour Dust Crystal and let it dry. So you get this wonderful sparkling star!

♥ ♥ ♥


♥ ♥ ♥


Colouring with Distress Reinkers

♥ ♥ ♥


♥ ♥ ♥

I hope you like y card and I wish you a happy Saturday!

Big Hugs
Diana

♥ ♥ ♥

Shopping list


No comments:

Post a Comment