Sunday, August 3, 2014

A fruity gift bag

Welcome to the LLC Blog. Today it's Diana here to show you another inspiration. I've mad a little gift bag with the the beautiful papers from MajaDesign's Coffe in the Arbour Collection. I've used the 6x6 Paper Pad. The image is from Magnolia.

♥ ♥ ♥


♥ ♥ ♥


The flowers are selfmade with the DooHickey Orchid die and in the middle I put some of the Berries from the LLC Store.

♥ ♥ ♥


Here you can see the wonderful Pearl Lace

♥ ♥ ♥


♥ ♥ ♥


The Handmade Seambinding I colored with the Distress Reinker and add the gorgeous Charm.

♥ ♥ ♥


The Lemon Tilda is colored with Distress Reinker.

♥ ♥ ♥


♥ ♥ ♥

I hope you like my little gift bag and I wish you a wonderful Sunday!

Big Hugs

♥ ♥ ♥


1 comment:

  1. Fabulous its a gorgeous gift bag just stunning so pretty Love and Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete