Saturday, August 9, 2014

P.S. I Love You

Hi everyone Vicky here today to show you something inspired by a movie. Tbh I found this a bit hard as my favourite movies are action movies, especially anything with Jason Statham in them........he's awesome!! I'm not really a girly girl when it comes to movies, I like blood, shooting & just lots of action...........how do I make that into a card full of frills & foofiness the way I like them?? 
I wanted to make a vintage kinda card, so I picked the image then looked for a movie to fit & this one fit perfectly.........
The movie is called 'P.S. I Love You'. All links to items used are at the bottom. I have used older Pion papers for this, they are from the 'From My Heart' collection so it was kinda perfect for this card. I have inked the edges & machine stitched them all as always.
I added a Canvas Mini Bag, which I also stamped with a Love Heart stamp with a dictionary quote on love.  I then added a tag to go inside & on it I've cut out letters saying 'P.S.' then I have stamped 'Love You' underneath. The inside is blank to add something a bit more personal.

Of course I had to add this little lock charm saying 'LOVE' on it, I also added Gesso here & there ;0)

I love this image & thought it would be perfect for wedding or anniversary card. I machine stitched all around it & added a Resin Corner to the bottom right corner. On the top left corner is of course the 'Love key' to the lock charm lol, I also added a bit of corrugated card.

I added a clay heart & just above the clay heart I stamped a postage mark onto the paper, its a Paris postage mark............well after all Paris is romantic............so they say anyway lol, I've never been unfortunately, maybe oneday my prince/hubster will take me away aaaaaahhhhhh......

Ok back to reality. All of these items used on this card except the stamps are from Sandy's fabbylicious store of course.............well where else can you get gorgeous vintage & shabby chic stuff as beautiful as this. This paper collection is discontinued by Pion so once Sandy has sold out they will be gone forever............maybe I should stock up on these as they really are so pretty. So if you want some of these gorgeous papers, pop on over to Live & Love Crafts & get them while you can ;0)

Ok well I better go now. Hope you all have a lovely weekend, enjoy lovelies mmwah
Lotsa hugs Vicky
xxxxxxxxxx



1 comment: