Wednesday, August 13, 2014

I Believe In Fairies.....

.......although I wish there was a housework fairy, lol.

Morning everyone, Becky here today with my card from Sandy's magic theme, and I have gone for the obvious, a fairy.


I have coloured Fairy Heartfelt with Inktense Pencils, and used loads of glamour dust, wings have got to sparkle.


The papers are from Maja Designs limited edition collection, Sofiero, the edges have been distressed with a Tim Holtz tool.


As always there are links at the end of the post, click on the thumbnail to go straight to the product in the shop.


Hugs,

Becky xx


4 comments:

  1. Wow, this is so cute, lovely colours and all the beautiful flowers, sweet!
    Hugs from the Netherlands,Liefs Hanny♥,
    http://tierelantijntjes.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card just love her fabulous love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, so cute and adorable and i love it.
    greetings from anneke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card with this sweet fairy! I love the beautiful heart embellishment.
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete