Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Vanilla Sky

Hi everyone, Becky here today with my card, I've been wanting to colour this cutie up for a while and I racked my brain for a title to go with it, then thought if I did the background creamy then I could have Vanilla Sky......


The papers are from the 6x6 paper pad from Maja Designs Coffee In The Arbour, the edges have been distressed with a Tim Holtz tool. I have used some of the swirls from the Grunge Hearts stamps from Stempelglede to stamp around the image.


I have coloured Paisley Has A New Prezzie from Stamping Bella with Inktense pencils. There are links to everything that I have used at the end of the post.


Thanks for looking,

Hugs,

Becky xx


3 comments:

  1. Fabulous , love the swirls and the stamp xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning I always love Becky's cards and this is gorgeous what a stamp amazing love and Happy Crafting hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. its beautiful! thank you for sharing your gorgeous creations!! it really inspire me
    hugs and kisses,Anny

    ReplyDelete