Sunday, August 10, 2014

What is my inspiration movie....???

Hello!
Diana is here! It's Sunday and this is my day here at the LLC blog to show you a new inspiration. You've probably already noticed what topic we have this week, right? I have inspired myself  from my absolutly favorite movie. Guess what it is!?! * lol *

♥ ♥ ♥


♥ ♥ ♥

Yes... you're right! It's Pirates of the Caribbean!

♥ ♥ ♥


♥ ♥ ♥


♥ ♥ ♥


♥ ♥ ♥


♥ ♥ ♥


♥ ♥ ♥


♥ ♥ ♥


♥ ♥ ♥

I hope you like my card and I wish you a wonderful Sunday!

Big Hugs

♥ ♥ ♥

Shopping List:


2 comments:

  1. I guessed and its fabulous hat a great interpretation just love it its an amazing card love and happy crafting Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eine ganz tolle Karte, Motiv, Form, Farben und Details einfach perfekt. Besonders gefällt mir das "versteckte" Tag.
    Liebe Grüße
    Marita

    ReplyDelete