Thursday, August 28, 2014

Lady Papillon

Hi everyone! It's Alyce here today I'm sharing some inspiration using the new Days of Winter papers by Pion Design :) I've used the gorgeous stamp Lady Papillon by Art by Mi ran! Isn't she beautiful?

My favourite thing to do with Pion Designs papers is to cut out the little butterflies that come on the Borders papers with each set. You can find these in the 12x12 papers under each Pion Designs collection :) I just cut them out by hand, bend in the middle and stick to my card!


I hope you have enjoyed my card! Thanks so much for stopping by :)


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful a stunning stamp and fabulous design delightful love and happy crafting Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning!! I love how you colored her. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete