Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Pink Summer Memories

Hi there,
I don't know about where you're living, but where I am it seems Summer is fading away more for every day. Soon Autumn will be here, and before we know it it'll be Winter with grim and chilly days.
Yeah I know that saying that every season has its charm...and maybe it's true, but Summer is my favourite season so I'm always sulking when it's coming to an end.
Anywho; I hope you'll have bright memories of Summer Anno 2014!

Summer Memories is this week's theme and here's Tina's take on it:
This card definitely cheered me up!
Papers from Maja Design; Sofiero and Vintage Summer Basics.


The word "remember" has been cut from one of the sheets from the Vintage Summer Basics collection, and is here ideally companied by a pen nib, as well as a shabby wooden heart button.

In the right top corner a watchful Prima resin angel is surrounded by romantic butterflies.


Thanks for stopping by.
Hugz from
Tina & Sandy


1 comment:

  1. I Live in the Netherlands and summer is also leaving us........We had a very good summer and just yesterday was so nice we could have lunch outside. Another hour later is was raining... Today is sunny, no very warm but that doesn't matter, we have sun!
    Your card is so sweet, very nice, I love this kind of cards, it makes me feel happy! You've used so many lovely details and pink is my favourite!
    Hugs from the Netherlands, Liefs Hanny♥, http://tierelantijntjes.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete