Sunday, August 24, 2014

Summer Memories Box

Hello! Welcome to the last day of the week with our Summer Memories theme. I have made a little box to put all your Summer Memories in. The image is from Magnolia and is called Tilda with Dripping Ice Cream. Tha papers are from the Vintage Summer Basic Collection of MajaDesign. On  the image I have used the Vintage Glass Technique. For a closer look at this effect, please scroll down. 

♥ ♥ ♥


♥ ♥ ♥


The big Bark Heart I have decorated with different flowers and berries from the shop.

♥ ♥ ♥


Here you can see the the effect of the Vintage Glass Technique a litte bit better. And also here I used the beautiful flowers and berries. 

♥ ♥ ♥


♥ ♥ ♥


The tiny wood hearts I covered with Fran-táge Shabby Pink

♥ ♥ ♥


♥ ♥ ♥


♥ ♥ ♥

I really hope you like my Summer Memories Box and I wish you a wonderful Sunday!

Big Hugs
Diana (DeeDee)

♥ ♥ ♥


1 comment: