Monday, August 11, 2014

Just Like That.....


Morning Everyone,

This week the theme we are all challenged with is "Magic".  I have to say that I have been dying to ink up this image from Stempleglede since I received these stamps so I am going to make it fit whatever the theme, lol.  Soooo magic........ well all magic shows have birds don't they?  Well turtledoves but they still have feathers, ........ so I'm going with birds coming out of a hat but they didn't want to hang around and have gone out the window and found a lovely vintage garden.  

The image probably needs no introduction but I'm going to tell you anyway.  The stamps are the most beautiful vintage stamps ever by Stempleglede right here at Live and Love Crafts, I was sooooo happy when Sandy said she would be stocking them.  I have also stamped the Carte Postale text along the side and decorated the edges using the corner stamp from the Vintage Garden set.


The gorgeous papers are from the Maya Design Coffee in the Harbour collection and I have used 12x12 sheets Enjoying the moment and Blueberry cupcake.

Both shapes used are Go Kreate Dies and edged with White Gesso.


I have added two tags into a little Envelope and added some shabby seam binding and twine and one of my favourtie charms, the 3D bucket, this is soooooo cute.


Along the bottom I have used some shabby ruffle in white and entwined some pearl string around it and finished with a layer of Fluerie lace and a little Prima Resin Angel guarding the vintage garden.


I also stamped Happy Birthday from the Stempleglede Just a Note stamp set and as you can see this tucked in nicely under the image.


The flower arrangement is made up of wild roses, open roses, sweetheart blossoms, foam buds and a dashing of gesso.



Hugs Tracy x

Follow Me on Pinterest


6 comments:

  1. Oh Tracy, I also like this image soooo much. Your card with it is so beautiful and romantic.
    Hugs Elfi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vintage shabby chic perfection! LOVE this creation and those stamps look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is fantastic, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love this cute birdie from Stempelglede and you displayed him so lovely on your card, fabulous masterpiece, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just fabulous love the image its gorgeous another fab card from Tracy love and happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look amazing. Like magic the way you create these!

    ReplyDelete