Sunday, May 17, 2015

Three Men And A Baby

Morning everyone, Becky here today as the lovely Diana is having a day off, and although my computer isn't fixed I can now use it, in a fashion.

As you know this week we have the theme To The Movies, I know Three Men and a Baby is far from being a classic, but I did say that I have loads of baby cards to make, and here is another of them.


The papers are from the 6x6 pad of Maja Designs Vintage Baby collection, and they are getting some use from me, they are so pretty. I have coloured Balloon Basket with distress reinkers, and used loads of Glamour Dust on the balloon. There is also some shabby pink frantage sprinkled round the image too.



The card has been cut out using a Tim Holtz on the edge die. 


Thanks for popping by,

Have a lovely Sunday.

Hugs,

Becky xx


3 comments:

  1. So adorable! Hugs, Sarah,
    http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a beautiful card, I love all the elements and the vintage feel to it:-) Shelly x

    ReplyDelete