Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Flower Girl

Good Eve,
Sandy here to post Tina's card.
Sorry I'm so late; I've been busy packing orders all day.
Thanks everyone who shopped with me during the Bank Holiday Weekend.
If your order wasn't dispatched today, it will be tomorrow.

This week I've given the DT the theme "The World is my Oyster!".
Now this can be interpreted a few different ways...
  • One rules the world. One is in charge of everything.
  • Having the ability and the freedom to do anything or go anywhere.

    Tina has opted for "anything goes"...
    The beautiful paper is 1933, from Maja Design's classic collection "Vintage Summer Baics".


    ♥ ♥ ♥
    ♥ ♥ ♥
    ♥ ♥ ♥
♥ ♥ ♥
♥ ♥ ♥
Have a good evening,
 Tina & Sandy




3 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Absolutely gorgeous card from Tina. I'm loving the image and the gorgeous embellishments incorporated into this work of art.
    An absolute pleasure to shop with you Sandy and thanks for the discount. Looking forward to receiving your yummy LLC products.
    Sending big crafty hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a delight its so pretty love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete